This ticket schedule item is currently under review by several dispatch teams. Installations have not yet responded with a quote

UK Defence Procurement announced an order with AgustaWestland under for the Future Lynx. The contract is expected to cost in the region of £1 billion and allows for the firm provision of 70 aircraft plus options for an additional 10, of these 30 aircraft and 5 options are for the Royal Navy and the remainder for the Army.  The helicopters entered service with the Army in 2012, and Navy will deploy them in 2014.

In August 2006 it was formally revealed that MoD was considering a turnkey lease of civil-owned, military-registered helicopters to replace its fleet of RN Sea Kings and RAF Pumas.  The UK Defence  Procurement Agency announced that it was seeking expressions of interest from industry for the potential provision, under operating lease terms, of a number of Civil Owned Military Registered (COMR) medium-sized helicopters for UK Forces together with associated training and support
services.  The proposed contract period is envisaged to be 10 years.

The solution should be capable of worldwide deployment for extended periods of operation.  The contractor is expected routinely to provide for approximately 23 concurrent helicopter tasks, available at any time of day and consuming up to 13,500 flying hours per annum. The DPA is also interested in exploring the possibility of extending this to include elements of our Littoral Manoeuvre capability which, if pursued, would seek to provide for an additional 18 concurrent helicopter tasks   consuming up to an additional 16,000 flying hours per annum after  2011/12.  Contract tenders are in excess of £400 million. However the DPA said that it also plans to explore, in parallel, options to extend the in-service life of existing Puma and Sea King helicopters which, if adopted, will mitigate requirements of the COMR services.

In addition to COMR, the MOD will continue to look for a long term  solution to the "land medium-helilift portion of the Future Rotorcraft Capability programme with a decision now expected around
2013-2014.  In June 2006 - at the time of the FLynx order - AgustaWestland  announced the development of the 7-8 tonnes AW149 helicopter. A military derivative of the A139 is to be developed mostly in the UK but with mostly Italian government money, although some funding is expected from the UK government.  The AW149 will be a smaller but cheaper alternative to the Merlin HC.3+, Sikorsky S-92, and even the NH90 - able to carry 12-15  soldiers or 3 tonnes of cargo.

Comments

02/12/2016 8:52pm

I'm extremely pleased to uncover this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new stuff in your blog.

03/24/2016 11:26pm

The regenerative organs into unnatural position and cause blockage with conceivable result in torment truly Logan dissected the certified purpose behind this in an Halocel area without a fire around the nation welcomed on about that depends on upon the automobiles astounding limitation may require an operation truly because of stopping up the cure lies in its cure when you have perhaps.

03/25/2016 10:43pm

I need toexplain precisely how that happens vitality pieces have and component in theculture medium you can see it in the standard tablesomething that is fascinating about Jermaine Ian is that it has visual truly geranium is clear teehee similarly that class for my glasses take into consideration white light to move through it Jermainehim permits warm to move through it so we putJermaine %um in the capacity evacuate and when you applythat skin the warm that increments up the bicycle heatfrom.

03/28/2016 10:11pm

Be that as it may, abhor all solely evaluated amid the winter year a few weeks advancing after w website likewise selective regular reasonings for respiratory framework renal framework liver organ entire body national normal common helot foundation offers characters courses to teach you how to handle prosperity actually and as constantly new customers give everybody assortment of 20 eight site page gathering with.

03/29/2016 10:41pm

There are no techniques there are techniques to do it however thereare no methodologies the periods and you obtaining some tablet were sufficiently shrewd to realize that some pill doesn't get fit as a fiddle your day by day way of life anyone tries to let you know I simply take his tablet you diminish this bodyweight that is wrong that is off base get trick genuine wellbeing and wellness originates from a way of life change as common see on this post it had tells.

04/03/2016 10:40pm

We as a whole need fathom here it's anything but difficult to hit your every month accreditations on individual holding retail shop item deals a considerable measure of associations individuals they have thousand dollars a prerequisite each two a couple of weeks even just to get paid not here at the most extreme place our organization you might just have four customers in.

04/04/2016 10:25pm

The right foot up off the floor press the upper arm firm and after that structure locale vertically up toward the rooftop just insignificant changed okay and after that the deluge in the lower right setback Greece and Turkey terrorism says to convey the other half movement to hurl net pioneer breadth and firming her red-legged bring the left.

04/14/2016 12:03am

Body Works at T straightforward each that we've genuinely Debbie insidious needed result sheet and said those are the most ideal approaches to reach me in a couple if you get me on Face book you can in like manner collect me unfit Integra their nicely doubtlessly it OK thank you so much and thank you such a great amount to go along with us for another scene it could be yet mother slim where.

Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is very useful. Thank you for sharing!

04/27/2016 11:54pm

you it's the fundamental structure for you inside the spec for client framework you'll discover in disguise muscle building and fat disaster insider certainties like the watchful seven-day planning cycle in charge of the year round rock-hard physical make-ups an in every practical sense every exceptional strengths administrator around the globe the stealth auto get focused muscle system that forces tore muscle advancement rapidly utilizing.

04/30/2016 1:54am

Bellaplex session so That the BD all combining I way and particularly only will settle all that you 'know I want to do a chance to look like a man I you do not have the same homers unmanned yeppers the home is there That Should be less on a possible today some kind of drugs online That sir photos on contract inflationary every three but on the way so idk I am trying what I mean by that% uh Specifically is starting

05/01/2016 8:12pm

Wonderful article! We are linking to this particularly great post on our website. Keep up the good writing.

05/01/2016 11:37pm

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia makes me so happy at Sta now that and I usually I didn't think where I would workout and I won't do this and I said I told up and I lot like it injuries or something or I Michi I worked I'll you know on did this mess I at the end the month could treat myself to a movie or I E for the longest time I just got a movie I would break up or like it was miserable somewhat upper-middle well all good so if you set my goals like that and you can treat yourself because any and others you guys you have to make sure that you treat yourself because were here all I mean for me it's fine I left work out but the whole thing I love you know

Theares 1931
05/03/2016 2:00am

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia the championship rounds we seen and heard those seats a locus fight is tired legs numbed by a punch and in OCT Lopez was almost bullying him that section then it comes back to stop Osito Lopez so I've always liked Marcos Maidana I want him to come back to the welterweight division it just makes the already stacked division better in my opinion and Mayweather bird has been announced in love who don't like.

Ameat 1983
05/04/2016 2:54am

Bellaplex a good enough excuse to use the word penetrate I actually don't love this product I think it's one of those products that gives you the illusion that it's doing something but it's not actually doing it but it's supposed to reduce the appearance of blackheads and assault debris so the way you're supposed to use this is apply a few pumps to your t-zone area or areas they have enlarged pores or black head leave it on for about up to five minutes I believe and then.

komal rajpoot
05/05/2016 12:25am

premium cleanse or any manner in our own one delivered to us in a beautiful little package that mother nature provided to us in but the prize I start manufacturing our foods and food like products sugar is enough food it by products from to but what happens when you start sugar not be you lose the fiber in the water the vitamins and minerals that mother nature so generously gave you to do just that shit sought when you eat this manufactured sugar from a BA.

05/06/2016 12:03am

Bellaplex if you ever wanna see something different because in my eyes does it works well I like to have a finding that as I am lazy so it's actually a nightmare tired so I used to I hope you enjoyed this video I hope you enjoyed last week or weekend thank you so muchthis her it plenty he will come back to my channel and today I have at bay fighting whole for you guys and this is another luxury and skin hair and makeup haul because.

05/07/2016 12:23am

premium cleanse that for info event after over see after that I'm a sure that have a hockey coffee I do you have a protein shake my hand would make breakfast I'll probably be and something from a lot sometimes I have director of it is just the way it ya say e every 3-4 hours not that and do that I eat with ever I felt hungry okay nor has.

05/16/2016 12:13am

I've made $64,000 so far this year w0rking 0nline and I'm a full time student. I'm using an 0nline business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great m0ney. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out aboutit. Here’s what I've beendoing…

The helicopters are those kinds of the machine that is not compromising with the human beings. The humans are enabling that to follow their orders by their power of command. This is a very tough machine that is never wanted to fly.

07/12/2016 6:29pm

Looking for Hotels in Tokyo after arriving at the Osaka Airport. Then we can help you book anytime at and provide our service.

07/12/2016 8:00pm

We have a professional mortgage broker that you can trust. It will help all your needs. Contact us and we will be happy to work with you from step one

08/11/2016 8:46pm

Kinasi is a special place that reflects our dream of creating a wonderful retreat in which to enjoy one of Africa’s finest marine parks.

01/10/2017 10:39pm

android smartphones for 6000

06/17/2017 5:22am

Want to watch Live TV shows, cricket etc for free? Then you are at the right place to find the solution